Hometown Ticketing is the exclusive provider of online tickets for all of your Irondale High School home regular season athletic ticketing needs.
Ticket sales for all home athletic contests are now online. Purchases can be made on a smartphone, tablet or computer. You can print out a paper copy or simply display your ticket on your smartphone. Athletic contest tickets are general admission and the number sold will be limited to venue capacity. Tickets can be purchased up to 7 days before an athletic contest. In-person sales will only be available based on capacity.
Scroll below to purchase tickets or download the ticketing app. Using the app, you can buy tickets and display them on your smartphone. Available on both iOS and Android devices.
For all events held at Irondale High School, please review the following entry guidelines for students.
- All students must have a valid and current student ID to enter the event. Students without an Irondale student ID will not be allowed to enter the event. Students will be charged for entry at the beginning of the JV contest. Students watching the freshman contest will be charged for the JV/V event.
- Students who do not attend Irondale High School or the opposing school may not be allowed into the event unless they are accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- Backpacks are not allowed into Irondale High School events.
- Students must leave Irondale High School within 30 minutes of the event ending. Students who do not abide by this policy will no longer be allowed to attend future events.
- Students must sit in the student section during the contest.
- Middle school students are not permitted at Irondale High School events unless they are accompanied by a parent/guardian who will sit with them in the parent section throughout the duration of the entire event. This includes the ninth-grade contests. Parents/Guardians can only supervise two students at a time and are not allowed to leave students unattended at events.